Friday 4 May 2012

Delicious or just a bit tasty?

Ok so in my allotted time for this course I've gone thru quite a bit today so I figured I'd go onto the next section which looks at Del.icio.us and tagging.

I've watched a tutorial video (although not the one linked on the site) and logged on using the generic account. I'm surprised by how much I like the site and the idea of creating quick and easy bookmarks/tags.

I had a look at some of the frequently visited bookmarks through the generic account and have had a look through other areas that interest me on a personal level.

It seems overall like a pretty clever way of linking up different aspects and things you like and are interested in to put them all in the same place. Clever :)

1 comment:

  1. I am liking the positive view here. Do you think a college account should be generated?

    ReplyDelete